Air Duct Cleaning
Professional Air Duct Cleaning
If you notice a lot of dust in your Kansas City home and your family members suffer from allergies or sneeze often, you may be in need of air duct cleaning for your home! Or, if your Kansas City home or office building has forced-air heating or air conditioning, then the air ducts will need periodic duct cleaning. Even recent renovations can cause build up in your ducts which create poor air quality among other things, in your home. We also perform upholstery, dryer vent, air conditioner, furnace, and carpet cleaning.
Your air ducts are home to several unpleasant contaminants such as dirt, dust, flakes of skin and hair, and in some cases construction garbage. It is recommended that your ducts are cleaned on a regular basis as failing to do so can cause indoor air pollution and environmental hazards for you and your family. For a cleaner home, it’s best to keep all air ducts as clean as possible, which is where professional services come in handy. If you need air duct cleaners, give us a call at (816) 654-5067 or (913) 402-6032
Has your staff noticed dust in the air or any indoor air quality issues or have you noticed you HVAC system has been running on overdrive? If this is happening or has happened in the past you may have a inefficient HVAC system that is caused by dirt, dust and other environmental factors that are clogging the inside of your ventilation system.
Here at Enviro-Dry Cleaning and Restoration we provide a professional air duct cleaning service that rivals any other large company. We provide you with a level of service that you just won’t get with other larger companies.
Whether you have a 1,500 square foot commercial building or a 50,000 square foot industrial building you can trust that Enviro-Dry will provide you with a exemplary air duct cleaning experience and you will notice an increase in employee morale and your staff becoming less sick as they are breathing cleaner air.
How Does Air Duct Cleaning Work?
Throughout the cleaning process, the entire HVAC system is placed under constant negative pressure. This ongoing pressure helps remove very fine particles from the system as they become airborne, ensuring particles don’t enter one’s living area once the system is on following cleaning. This negative pressure is also used to remove the loosened contaminants, all of which are collected in our truck mounted duct cleaning system and eliminated from your Kansas City home.
The process of air duct cleaning is as follows:
Clean the Furnace or Air Conditioner
Following testing the system for adequate operation, for safety purposes, our team will disconnect the power prior to opening the unit. We will then proceed to vacuum the interior surfaces of the Furnace/Air Conditioner. Once this is complete, we will clean the cooling coils using a vacuum and a coil cleaner. Finally, we will also work to clean the blower unit. After the furnace cleaning or air conditioner cleaning is complete, they will look and perform as new.
Clean the Supply and Return Registers and Grills
Our team will remove the wall, ceiling, and floor registers to wash the register with premium cleaner and rinse.
Clean the Supply and Return Ducts
It may come as a surprise, but mold in air ducts is a common occurrence. Because of the dark and often damp space, air duct mold will form and spread as spores can be pushed throwout the ventilation. If you need a HVAC duct cleaning, have no fear, we will work diligently to clean all air ducts through the use of our powerful duct cleaning equipment.
Benefits of Duct Cleaning for Your Kansas City Home
Dust is generally the biggest concern that Kansas City homeowners have when they make the decision to have their air ducts cleaned. According to the NADCA website, “In a typical six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created annually through everyday living.” Regular duct cleaning offers several other benefits as well; here are just a few advantages you’ll reap with this convenient service:
- Limit Dusting: Duct cleaning will help to eliminate where dust travels. When ducts are clean, your registers, drapes, walls, rugs, and air area also all clean. Most of all? Clean breathing!
- Better Indoor Air Quality: These days it’s more critical than ever to have clean air both outdoors and indoors. When you consider the amount of time you spend indoors, a simple but effective method of improving your family’s overall health, is by ensuring the air quality is clean and healthy; improve the air through duct cleaning. It also improves allergies and symptoms associated with asthma as well.
- Lowered Costs and Energy: Any contaminants that are residing in the heating and cooling system will automatically make your system work harder. After professional duct cleaning, your system won’t have to work so vigorously to maintain the preferred temperature; therefore, less energy is required overall.
- Extended Equipment Life: Maintaining your furnace so that it stays in the best-operating condition possible, can remove costly repairs and unexpected breakdowns. Your equipment’s lifespan will be extended dramatically.
Choose Enviro-Dry for Your Duct Cleaning Needs
Enviro-Dry specializes in air duct cleaning for residents in Kansas City. Our experienced and highly skilled duct cleaning technicians provide Kansas City clients with timely and reliable professional services whenever required. Our team is dedicated to offering the highest standards in the industry, with very competitive duct cleaning prices.
Professional and Reliable Duct Cleaning Service in Kansas City
- We clean your entire HVAC system for one agreed-upon rate; you’ll never be presented with hidden fees ever!
- Our technicians use the most powerful & advanced equipment in the industry, such as duct cleaning vacuum trucks and quality tools to effectively clean the entire air duct/HVAC system.
- We supply the best value for your money!
- We know life gets busy, and we will gladly work with you to accommodate your busy schedule. We are flexible!
If you’re interested in learning more about our duct cleaning services, please get in touch with us for more details or for a no-obligation quote. Our friendly staff is happy to assist you in all vent cleaning matters! Call Enviro-Dry today (816) 654-5067 or (913) 402-6032
At Enviro-Dry Cleaning and Restoration, we are clean air duct experts. Do you want clean air ducts and a clean home? Our IICRC certified technicians can help with that. We use the best equipment along with high-powered, truck-mounted, extraction systems to ensure your HVAC unit will look and run its best when we are done cleaning for you.
When it comes to air duct cleaning, we provide a safer, healthier alternative. At Enviro-Dry, we know what it takes to do the best job possible. Our cleaning system sucks the dirt out, and once we have removed the dirt, we disinfect with a botanical non hazardous cleaner through fogging the system.
5 Star Service
With Enviro-Dry Cleaning and Restoration you will always get the best clean for your dollar. We are not “cheap,” but you get what you pay for. When you choose to work with us, you are purchasing much more than a one time cleaning. You are investing in the health of your home for years to come.
Call us for all your air duct cleaning needs.